Wednesday 28 October 2009

Kids Club Zambia in action


Have been some exciting days working for the start of Zambian Kids Clubs. One thing that makes working in Zambia easy compared to Tanzania is that the language barriers are low as people in general are good at English including even the kids. We have now had some interesting dinners during evening time as it seems like my supervisor Erkki has the mission of trying to get free deserts at every restaurant we go to. So far he has managed at two of the restaurants but I somehow always feel a bit with the waiters and get a bit uncomfortable. They have quite many of the South African restaurants here which mean that food has been good. However this morning at the hotel I got smelly, bad tasting bacon that disturbed my morning as that ugly taste did not want to leave my mouth and felt a bit bläääh.

No comments: