Saturday 27 June 2009

Hawaii by foot



Today I decided to explore the island by foot. First up to Diomonds Head which is a crater that can be seen from Waikiki/Honolulu, the walk turned out to be a lot longer than expected but managed to get up to the top with the reward of a great view over the south shore and the surrounding mountains. Once I got down I jumped on a tourist bus and eventually got of not far from where I am staying. From there I followed the shore in opposite direction and jumped into the ocean every now and again to cool of. Have probably walked at least 20 kilometers today in flip flops and my feets are a bit in pain I must admit. Now I will go and do some shopping before starting to pack and get ready for my early flight in the morning.

2 comments:

safro_girl said...

Awesome pictures - amazing views! Overly ambitious hiking in flip flops:))

caislas said...

Hi!

What a hard life eh!!!

:)