Wednesday 10 June 2009

Bollnäs, Sweden

I am at home in Bollnäs visiting my parents. I should be in Joensuu by now but when I was to catch a train today the train never came. When I went to information I was told there was a bus to replace the train but as there was no information about it I missed it and ended up waiting for a train that never came. As I had booked a train with a small margin at airport there was not time enough to take a later train and I had to make a new travel plan. Very annoying I must say especially having cheap tickets that could not be rescheduled. At least I got to spend some more time with family and to see Sweden beat Malta in the world cup qualification game. Tonight I got a letter with information about the kid I am supporting at the orphanage my mother once used to work at in Kenya. His name is Jacobo and looks like a smiley little fellow according to the pictures.

1 comment:

Mijja said...

So are you still around???