Saturday 27 June 2009

EdMedia, Hawaii


Yesterday I had my presentation and it went quite well. Not that big audience so a lot of nervousity without reason. In the afternoon I took some hours of and went to beach where I rented a surfing board and tried out some surfing. Was tricky but managed at least a couple of times to get onto the board and get carried of by the wave :) My stomach is however all red today from laying on the board :( For this morning I booked a snorkling tour and went out on a boat. Was a great experience to swim with turtles and dolphins for the first time. There was also lots of beautiful fish but that part could not beat east african snorkling with all it's beautiful corals. Now noon and time to head for conference that is finishing this afternoon. Will join the closing dinner tonight at the polynesian cultural centre which seems to be fun as well. So all well on this side and nice to be done with the presentation so that I can now enjoy my time. Tomorrow will be a day of before flying home, have yet not decided what adventures I should book myself for as there is so much one can do however everything is quite expensive.

2 comments:

safro_girl said...

Seems like you have found a good balance between work and play:)So cool that you got to swim with dolphins and turtles! Enjoy the rest of the adventures!See you soon surfer dude;-0

Mijja said...

Wow! Amazing! Would love to go swimming with turtles and dolphins! Seems like you're having quite some fun over there! See you in a couple of days!