Saturday 25 May 2013

1988-11-19 - 2013-05-25

I will miss my brother Jonas for the rest of my days. I am thankful for all the joy and memories he blessed my life with. Over the past few years he became one of my closest and very best friends and he has now left a big emptiness inside. This picture was taken at Caledon hot springs one and half month ago when he came to South Africa for my wedding. How is it possible that life can change so fast? This morning I had to say the most difficult good bye in my life time - I miss you so much my dear brother!

4 comments:

carolina said...

What?
What happened?
Hope I am misunderstanding the message, and all of you are well.

Amina Semlali said...

My deepest condolences, I am so incredibly sorry for your painful loss.

What a handsome young man. We will light a candle for Jonas wishing him well and our thoughts and prayers to your family.

Kramar till er alla.
Tankar och solidaritet.
Amina

Amina Semlali said...

My deepest most heartfelt condolences. I am so incredibly sorry for your painful loss.

What a handsome young man. We will light a candle for Jonas wishing him a peacful continued journey Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Kramar till er alla.
Karlek och solidaritet.
Amina

Nisse said...

Hej Marcus!

Jag har egentligen inte vetat vad jag ska säga. En oerhört tung förlust.En alldeles för ung ålder...

Jag beklagar sorgen och tänker på dig!

Sköt om dig.

Nisse