Wednesday 6 June 2012

Debbie and Etienne, Nairobi

 I met up with my sister with boyfriend in Nairobi yesterday on my way to Eldoret. It was nice to see them and her new house in Karen, I also got to see her four horses which she would not allow me to ride... They took me out for a belayed birthday dinner at a nice place where they even brew their own beer. On my way to Eldoret today I got stuck at the airport for 6 hours as an Egypt Air plane had somehow missed the runway ending up blocking the only runway forever... As far as I understood there was at least no one injured. Once arriving in Eldoret I was taken to the hotel by someone from Moi University, due to the late arrival I did not get to visit the university today.

1 comment:

David Bernhard said...

It looks like you enjoy life. Wish you all the best.