Wednesday 2 February 2011

Erkki's home, Maputo


Arrived in Maputo yesterday and will be here for more than a month. Staying in my supervisor Erkki's home which is spacious and nice. On the agenda is to work on my PhD when there is time and otherwise I will work with starting up Kids' club activities here where the main activities will be training of facilitators and provide support in starting up new clubs. Despite being well taken care of by Olga, the maid in the house Erkki has lost a lot of weight, so hope I can do the same while I am here. Except for a number of writing tasks I have been given, I have also been challenged to find a way of filling up the pool with water so we can have a refreshing swim after some hard work.

1 comment:

safro_girl said...

Nice place! Good to know you are well taken care off:-)