Wednesday 24 February 2010

How was your morning?



Woke up by Päivi comming into my room looking a bit hysterical and saying that the car is stuck and I need to come out and give a hand. During the night there had fallen 25 cm of snow and in her rush to work Päivi had tried to climd the hill of snow created by the plowing machine and blocking the exit of the yard. I tried to get the car out but was not successful and it was standing partly in the road busy of all the people going to work. Two friendly persons came to assist, but eventually a towing car had to be called in for rescue. Now some snow to remove before even attempting to get my car out... Back inside the house in the heat and thinking of what more to expect from this day, maybe I better stay inside and work from home.

1 comment:

safrogirl said...

I am thankful for the southern hemisphere climate;-)That is not fun to wake up to...