Wednesday 9 September 2009

Welcome to this beautiful world Alex!

The Bollnäs branch of the Duveskogs family will have a future thanks to my best friend and cousin Toni and his wife Therese who managed bring hairy little Alex to this world. I had placed an order of arrival before I left for South Africa but Alex was not in a rush to see the light of this world. But now he has arrived and I have noticed the pride and happiness in his father. I congratulate You and share your happiness and now as the family future is secured I can feel a bit less of pressure on my shoulders :) The big question now is will little Alex follow in his father’s footsteps and support Bollnäs or will he follow in mothers footsteps and follow the big rival Edsbyn. Hope to see you in Bollnäs Flames in couple of years Alex ;)

No comments: