Sunday 26 April 2009

Mufindi

Took a tour south with Etienne passed Kisolanza farm where we had lunch, showed to be a nice place and only 50km south of Iringa. From there we continued to Lake Ngwazi which was nicely surrounded by tea plantations. After that we headed for Mufindi Club where we decided to spend the night after playing some golf, table tennis and squash. This morning we got some professional advices on how to improve our golf game and went for another round. We had a few nice shots but the overall level was very low and the lack of spare balls shortened my last round after hitting for the forest. On the way back we passed by Foxes highland lodge which was also a nice place with lovely surroundings. We ended our trip with eating a whole goat leg.

4 comments:

safrogirl said...

Nice shot - if it were cricket;-)

Heidi said...

Lovely place - we should go someday...

Deborah Duveskog said...

Wow, I have to admit I am a biiiit jealous of you guys out having so much fun...without me

David Duveskog said...

I think I've to come and give you guys some instruction how to play golf.