Friday 30 May 2008

Busy busy

Things are quite fine here, been quite busy lately. I am now running computer clubs at two schools and having students to help me develop especially graphics for the HIV/AIDS platform I am working on. I have also been to couple of schools collecting more stories from the students on how they are affected in one way or an other by HIV. Have had my old friend Christian from Kidugala days to help me out which has been very helpful. Things are moving forward quite well but sometimes it is couple of steps backwards, but HEY after all this is Africa :) Please feel free to view some of students samples at http://cs.joensuu.fi/~duveskog/EEPD/index.html

Looking forward to next adventure wich will be camping in Ruaha National Park for my birthday which is soon...

No comments: